Friday 27 February 2009

Contents Page Photoshoot

These are the photos I liked best from my photoshoot:

1. Radio / Hi-Fi





After I'd 'smart fixed' both photos on photoshop and changed the brightness + contrast, I decided that the first photo (without flash) looked better, so I lassoed out the background and colour filtered it to light blue:


2. Many CDs



Out of these two photos I chose the first one as it came out less blurry than the other one. I also 'smart fixed' this photo to make it even less blurry, and I adjusted the brightness + contrast because without flash it appeared a bit too dark:

3. Classic Guitar





Even though in the planning for the photoshoot I said that I would not use flash for this photo, I found that there was not enough natural lighting to make the image look bright enough. I also decided to experiment with different angles as I thought that this would make the contents page look more interesting. In the end I thought that the second picture looked best on the page as it also filled more space, so I used the 'Magnetic Lasso Tool' to get rid of the background:

No comments: