Friday 13 February 2009

Questionnaire


I chose a wide variety of questions so that most aspects of my magazine front cover could be based on the preferences of the people questioned, who are also the target audience of my magazine (teenagers-young adults). I got ideas for questions from looking at examples of questionnaires other people had made before. I also thought of the conventions of magazine front covers such as the masthead and sticking to house colours and asked relevant questions. I looked at other magazines when planning my front cover so that I could get realistic options. For example, when asking what price would be the most reasonable, I put prices that I knew were realistic for a magazine, which were in between £1 and £3, rather than giving exagerrated prices like £10 or 1p.

No comments: