Thursday 11 December 2008

Contents Page



For my contents page I chose a very simple design. I did not use any other contents page for ideas as I wanted my one to be original and different. I chose a black background as I find this more elegant and less boring than white, and loaded the brushes Photoshop. I thought that it would be interesting to have just one shape in the middle of the page. The shape I chose creates a slightly mystical feel, which to makes it even more appealing. I felt that purple looked good on the black background, and I also chose it because it is one of the theme colours of my magazine. I used the other theme colours blue and yellow for my text. I highlighted the cover stories in blue because I saw other magazines do it and thought it made it easier for the reader to find their desired story. I chose those particular fonts for the title and subtitles because they looked slightly sci-fi and so matched the general feel of the page.

No comments: